Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Flashback Second Quarter 2014


Comments


  •  Bank of America spent $4 billion on litigation expenses. ($0.22 per share)

  •  The talking heads will be looking for anything negative tomorrow.  They are praying for lower   revenues. (does not even matter) Focus  on Net Income!!!! 

  •  The major litigation is now over. Those $4 billion (and that is not chump change class) dollars  will not be going to someone else's pocket. 

  • This cash is where our future dividends and buybacks are coming from. All that interest rate talk does not really matter. Show me the money! The cash is what matters. The cash right now in your hands. That is our cash as stockholders in this company. (and it is billions)

  • Moynihan has vowed that Bank of America made more money than the golden child known as Wells Fargo. If this happens, let the middle fingers fly and salute the talking heads! The talking heads will not say it, but they know that would be a f*cking game changing event.

  • I am not a trader. I do not think like a trader. I am an investor. Buy and hold to the core. I am holding BAC for years. The stock may fall tomorrow. I fully expect that to happen. But I don't care. I know this is a wise investment that will eventually pay off in the future. I just have to wait and trust Mr. Moynihan to do his job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment