Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Birth of the Streak (May 2015)



Bank of America's stock appreciated in value for a second consecutive month. General Moynihan was quick to take credit for the unprecedented achievement in 2015.

Excerpt from Moynihan's comments

"Two is a special number. It is greater than one.

I have two eyes.

I have two ears.

I have two arms.

I have two legs.

I have two feet.

I have two testicles. And I am pretty sure that they are bigger than yours.

I have two butt cheeks. Wall Street can kiss both of them.

I have delivered two solid months of gains. This company is on a streak. The younger people probably don't know about the importance of streaking. Back during the 1970's, we believed in streaking, but it went out of style.

Well, styles have a habit of coming back. I have brought profits back in style at this company. I have brought stock appreciation back to this company. And now I shall bring streaking back to pay homage to our achievements."

(Note: Moynihan then proceeded to remove his clothing and ran two laps around the room while the song "Celebration", by Kool and the Gang, blared from the speakers.)



Lionel Nowell, III, a member of the board, appeared to be suffering from shock as Moynihan galloped around the room. Afterwards, Nowell released the following statement to the press:

"I still don't know what the hell happened. I was not prepared for it. We didn't do sh*t like that at Pepsi. The man literally removed his clothing and ran around the room. He didn't even have a tan. I tried not to look, but I saw his junk bouncing up and down. I will never get that image out of my head."





STATS: May 2015

Initial Price:    $15.93
Ending Price:  $16.50

Percent Gain: 3.6%

No comments:

Post a Comment