Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hitching My Wagon To Bank of America

I am creating this blog to chronicle my investment journey with Bank of America. I have a simple strategy: either make a lot of money or lose it all.

Go Big or Go Home is my new motto. I am just a regular guy that works forty hours a week. I am an investor, not a trader. I like to write satire about the company. Humor will make us all better investors.

I feel that investors and managements have lost a personal connection with each other. Loyalty is not just a tattoo. By reading my blog, I hope that you learn about the people running your company. I hope that you learn to laugh when the stock price is falling. The good times will eventually return and sometimes one needs to see things from a historical perspective. We need to keep our own records of events and not just trust the talking heads on the television.

Nothing I write should ever be considered done with ill intentions. I may use some salty language, but all my writing is done for laughs and education. Moynihan, I will make you a rock star!

I have chosen to hitch my wagon to BAC. Bank of America will either lead me to a pot of gold or shatter my irrational dreams. You are invited to watch the train wreck.




1 comment:

  1. LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com.
    lfdsloans@outlook.com
    (WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

    ReplyDelete